Le STAFF PORCIN : Libérez vous !!!

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

KONACE : C'est plus porc que toi

#1 2019-05-30 10:45:22

chenyuhan
Goret

Nick gives presents to Fortnite Items

Krampus is a half-goat, half-demon monster that's from fundamental European folklore which may likewise be pre-Christian. Though he's now best known for basically being the anti-Santa Claus. Even though St. Nick gives presents to Fortnite Items good children, Krampus punishes the poor ones from abducting, drowning and/or eating them. So uh, act, I figure, is the lesson there.

Fortnite's Krampus definitely has his goat attributes, and he's sporting a type of misshapen Santa suit himself. But it's not only the skin that's so appealing, it is also his pickaxe, the Brat Catcher, along with his glider, Krampus' Little Helper, that is half a demonic spectral goat-reindeer. Probably my favourite glider since the ice or bat dragon, honestly.

All this will...cost you. If you'd like the mythical skin, the epic poem along with the buy fortnite weapons rare mining tool, that's 4,000 V-bucks in all, which is about $40. Not a bad price for a last-minute Christmas gift, I guess, but it is quite hefty.

I hadn't ever heard of Krampus before Dwight Schrute initially brought him up and his child-stealing at The Office a while back, but he's gotten much more popular since. But that may not be as good as the Fortnite one here.

Pied de page des forums